An overview of the process of creating a cartoon logo from start to finish. I cover the following topics:
- questions I ask on the quote request form (copyright transfer vs. licensed art, why company background info is important)
- how the sketch process works and best practices for that phase of the project
- a brief intro to vector art and why that is important
- file formats of the final cartoon logo artwork
- general tips and insight into the process from the artist’s side of the interaction
This is the second podcast in my “Cartoon Logos 101 For Clients” podcast series, where I walk you through all aspects of creating a cartoon logo.