Now that you’ve browsed my cartoon logo portfolio, you may have some questions about the process. Perhaps you’ve ever hired an artist before, or had custom cartoon art created.
Below are some in-depth articles I’ve created based on the cartooning and art topics most-often asked by clients and potential customers.
- Cartoon Logos 101: Finding The Perfect Artist
- Cartoon Logos 101: What Are “Concept Sketches” and “Revisions”?
- Cartoon Logos 101: T-Shirts — Screen Printing vs. Digital
- Cartoon Logos 101: Vector Art vs. Pixels
- Cartoon Logos 101: Copyright & Trademarks
I also have a Frequently Asked Questions page.
You may also want to check out my podcast series, Cartoon Logos 101 For Clients: (iTunes • RSS)